Mood: Normal
Ok guys, here is a pic of what I've done. Its a lantern made of red packets. Actually, I was quite suprised that this lantern took me less than a day. I have done lots of different kinds of red-packet lanterns for the past few years, but this year, I only done this. Cos the place where I usually buy red packets from, has suddenly stopped selling big bulks of normal red-packets le, and they are selling those modern and fanciful, expensive red packets this year le. It has been raining these days, and I hasn't got time nor clue of where to find big bulks of red packets again. My mum is nagging me these few days to ask me to do a pair of lantern for my big aunt as she said that she would like to have a pair. But its not that I don't wanna do, its that I couldn't find the red packets le. So guys if you know where I can get them please please tell me k?
Think if there is anybody wishes to have any lantern next year, I will sell it to them ba. Hmm, say... $8 per lantern? Isit too ex? Cos its selling at $20+ per piece outside leh... Hmm, but don't know if anyone wants to buy from me anot la. Wahaha...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home