Mood: Happy!!!
Hihi!!! Today was the happiest day so far in my whole of 2008!!! Firstly, this evening Peng Peng called me and asked me if I wanna have dinner with him! Tehe... he seldom initiates having dinner or lunch with me de. So after I came out from office, I took 162 to go find him. Along the way... I saw the Ang Bao River beside Esplanade... So I was thinking if we could have dinner there and shun bian jalan jalan there. Wahaha...
So when I met him, I asked him where does he wanna have dinner at. He said: "Anything lor, u decide" (as expected and as usual). So I happily said: "Lets go Ang Bao river!!!" Then he ---> Duhz?! R u sure?
So with my closing power, he was fully convinced by my suggestion. Yeah! ^-^v
We took the bus all the way back to Esplanade, and went to look for food. The ranges of food was really quite alot, suprisingly. In fact, we bought quite alot of food. XXL chicken cutlet, 麻辣 dong hoon, Kebab, Ramli burger, sausage, prawn cracker, and a cup of mango juice. there were absolutely no place for us to sit when we were watching the performances on stage while eating and carrying so many things (together with my laptop bag and my handbag). I really cannot tahan anymore, so I suggested to find a seat right outside the tents. The dong hoon was too hot for me to finish. Just before I feel that I should leave the dong hoon alone, a lady came and approached us, giving us a can on Austria Red Bull for free! So we happily earned that too...
After eating, we went back to the stalls and see see. Wah, really so many cute stuffs... We saw a toy which wriggles around the floor as u pulls the string, and am thinking of buying one for Zofie, but I myself finds it abit scary leh (though its cute), cos the toy trembles quite alot, so I really wonders if it may scared Zofie too...
We saw a man walking around in the 财神爷 costume, giving blessings to people, we saw cute, various shaped plastic balloons with customised photos to be printed on the balloon itself, and which it does not deflate as you can blow through the pipe and inflate it whenever you like (SO CUTE), we saw a group of young Taiwanese acrobats performers really stunning us by their body and skills, we saw magic instruments, pokers, and little spiderman toys which I initially thought of buying it for Jeff, Justin and Joshua.
Suddenly, we stopped by a stall which sell hair binders. They were talking into the mic, demonstrating on some fake hairs using their binders, making dozens of patterns on the fake hair. People stopped by and see, blocking our way, and which therefore stopped our footsteps and took a look too. Peng Peng was rather facsinated by their demostrations. Suddenly, the man asked me to step forward and allow him to make demosnstrations on my hair! Peng Peng smiled and agrees that I should let tat guy bind my hair and see see. Walao... So paiseh sia... So many people around know!!! They all eyes looking at me leh!!! Then I embarressedly allowed him to form patterns on my hair infront of 10 over people. After all the bindings, Peng peng insisted that I should get one set for myself. He was so facsinated he even wanted to buy it for me. -.- So in the end we bought one set la.
As we walked down, I saw 2 buddha figurines in a box, and its free. So I took 2. Hehe...
Right opposite the stall, I finally found the man using melted candy doing art. He can use the melted candy to make dragons, pheonix, butterfly, and lots more!!! We stood there seeing him making flying dragon. OMG... Its absolutely gorgeous!!! My heart melted with the candy as he finished making the dragon. Immediately, I said that I wanted a dragonfly. Peng Peng suggested that I make a Pheonix better, cos more beautiful. But the person said: "Pheonix $6". Wah... I thought: "For what sia, so ex in the end still will end up in my tummy de ma..." Haha, so I said: "Then dragonfly la. $2 only..." I took the end product, licking it happily, and we stopped by an auction area.
As I was too tired to move on, plus I'm settling my candy, we sat down and watched the auction for a while. Ya, the Bi Xiu were nice, the ornaments were beautiful too, but I still prefer the fan-shaped wood frame, of the hand made silk flowers. After finish my candy, we bid farewell to the auction, and the rest of the Ang Bao River...
Hehe!!! Now back home le. Wah really getting sleepy liao. Gotta get up early tomolo for an appointment err... Good nighty everyone!!! *^-^*
So when I met him, I asked him where does he wanna have dinner at. He said: "Anything lor, u decide" (as expected and as usual). So I happily said: "Lets go Ang Bao river!!!" Then he ---> Duhz?! R u sure?
So with my closing power, he was fully convinced by my suggestion. Yeah! ^-^v
We took the bus all the way back to Esplanade, and went to look for food. The ranges of food was really quite alot, suprisingly. In fact, we bought quite alot of food. XXL chicken cutlet, 麻辣 dong hoon, Kebab, Ramli burger, sausage, prawn cracker, and a cup of mango juice. there were absolutely no place for us to sit when we were watching the performances on stage while eating and carrying so many things (together with my laptop bag and my handbag). I really cannot tahan anymore, so I suggested to find a seat right outside the tents. The dong hoon was too hot for me to finish. Just before I feel that I should leave the dong hoon alone, a lady came and approached us, giving us a can on Austria Red Bull for free! So we happily earned that too...
After eating, we went back to the stalls and see see. Wah, really so many cute stuffs... We saw a toy which wriggles around the floor as u pulls the string, and am thinking of buying one for Zofie, but I myself finds it abit scary leh (though its cute), cos the toy trembles quite alot, so I really wonders if it may scared Zofie too...
We saw a man walking around in the 财神爷 costume, giving blessings to people, we saw cute, various shaped plastic balloons with customised photos to be printed on the balloon itself, and which it does not deflate as you can blow through the pipe and inflate it whenever you like (SO CUTE), we saw a group of young Taiwanese acrobats performers really stunning us by their body and skills, we saw magic instruments, pokers, and little spiderman toys which I initially thought of buying it for Jeff, Justin and Joshua.
Suddenly, we stopped by a stall which sell hair binders. They were talking into the mic, demonstrating on some fake hairs using their binders, making dozens of patterns on the fake hair. People stopped by and see, blocking our way, and which therefore stopped our footsteps and took a look too. Peng Peng was rather facsinated by their demostrations. Suddenly, the man asked me to step forward and allow him to make demosnstrations on my hair! Peng Peng smiled and agrees that I should let tat guy bind my hair and see see. Walao... So paiseh sia... So many people around know!!! They all eyes looking at me leh!!! Then I embarressedly allowed him to form patterns on my hair infront of 10 over people. After all the bindings, Peng peng insisted that I should get one set for myself. He was so facsinated he even wanted to buy it for me. -.- So in the end we bought one set la.
As we walked down, I saw 2 buddha figurines in a box, and its free. So I took 2. Hehe...
Right opposite the stall, I finally found the man using melted candy doing art. He can use the melted candy to make dragons, pheonix, butterfly, and lots more!!! We stood there seeing him making flying dragon. OMG... Its absolutely gorgeous!!! My heart melted with the candy as he finished making the dragon. Immediately, I said that I wanted a dragonfly. Peng Peng suggested that I make a Pheonix better, cos more beautiful. But the person said: "Pheonix $6". Wah... I thought: "For what sia, so ex in the end still will end up in my tummy de ma..." Haha, so I said: "Then dragonfly la. $2 only..." I took the end product, licking it happily, and we stopped by an auction area.
As I was too tired to move on, plus I'm settling my candy, we sat down and watched the auction for a while. Ya, the Bi Xiu were nice, the ornaments were beautiful too, but I still prefer the fan-shaped wood frame, of the hand made silk flowers. After finish my candy, we bid farewell to the auction, and the rest of the Ang Bao River...
Hehe!!! Now back home le. Wah really getting sleepy liao. Gotta get up early tomolo for an appointment err... Good nighty everyone!!! *^-^*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home