Mood:
I've waited and longed for 5 days+ le. Peng Peng hasn't been talking much to me even after Im bk from Bintan. I thought that he might have longed for my return, but during that very day, he met up with his cousin to go Katong for gaming. I thought that I might be able to meet him up after Bintan de. Well, its ok.
Thursday I only managed to meet up awhile with him, whereby he seems so uptight and gloomy.
Friday we only meet up for awhile too, and he seemed worse than the day before. I tried to cheer him up, but seems his work stuffs has dominated his emotions. He was rather vexed and even more low-spirited. I dint dare to ask much either. Suddenly felt so lonely, even though he is just beside me... Cos I just don't feel his spirit with him at all... No matter how hard I tried, he is just so blue... Then he promised me that Sunday will be my day. I expects that he will then be too tired, and thus unable to cm out by then.
Saturday he went Genting. I know he doesn't like to go de, but due to his work, bobian.
Today he is bk, but only till home cos his phone is with his collegue. He called me just a while, and at ist we will be going out de, but he asked me to call him bk at 5pm. When I called him bk, he was sleeping. His voice was so shagged... How am I supposed to ask him out like that? I don't wish to see him so sian sian again ma. So I asked him back to sleep lor.
Sometimes when he is having afternoon nap, he don't wish to sleep till too late de, cos he wants to sleep at night, if not he will be unable to get a good rest in the night. So I called him at 1030pm to see whether he is still sleeping and wants to wake up or not. In the end he I really woke him up la. He said: Hey I call you again later.
We hasn't even talked for one sentence. I havn't even tell him what I wanted to say to him.
These few days he has been like that. We can't even talk for a few words. He always say that he will call me back, but in the end he did not. So I just waited. And when we comes out, he is so gloomy. What should I do? I missed him so much at Bintan, and when he is in Genting, but it all seems that its such a one-sided feeling. Feels like he dint even wanna tok to me for more than a minute.
I think if he does not wanna talk nor meet, or even miss me, then I shouldn't be the one being so enthusiastic and give in so much too... Its really so exhausting and tiring. *Gasping for air*...
Still waiting... <:(
Thursday I only managed to meet up awhile with him, whereby he seems so uptight and gloomy.
Friday we only meet up for awhile too, and he seemed worse than the day before. I tried to cheer him up, but seems his work stuffs has dominated his emotions. He was rather vexed and even more low-spirited. I dint dare to ask much either. Suddenly felt so lonely, even though he is just beside me... Cos I just don't feel his spirit with him at all... No matter how hard I tried, he is just so blue... Then he promised me that Sunday will be my day. I expects that he will then be too tired, and thus unable to cm out by then.
Saturday he went Genting. I know he doesn't like to go de, but due to his work, bobian.
Today he is bk, but only till home cos his phone is with his collegue. He called me just a while, and at ist we will be going out de, but he asked me to call him bk at 5pm. When I called him bk, he was sleeping. His voice was so shagged... How am I supposed to ask him out like that? I don't wish to see him so sian sian again ma. So I asked him back to sleep lor.
Sometimes when he is having afternoon nap, he don't wish to sleep till too late de, cos he wants to sleep at night, if not he will be unable to get a good rest in the night. So I called him at 1030pm to see whether he is still sleeping and wants to wake up or not. In the end he I really woke him up la. He said: Hey I call you again later.
We hasn't even talked for one sentence. I havn't even tell him what I wanted to say to him.
These few days he has been like that. We can't even talk for a few words. He always say that he will call me back, but in the end he did not. So I just waited. And when we comes out, he is so gloomy. What should I do? I missed him so much at Bintan, and when he is in Genting, but it all seems that its such a one-sided feeling. Feels like he dint even wanna tok to me for more than a minute.
I think if he does not wanna talk nor meet, or even miss me, then I shouldn't be the one being so enthusiastic and give in so much too... Its really so exhausting and tiring. *Gasping for air*...
Still waiting... <:(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home