Mood: Sleepy, Worried
Today finally met Peng Peng for a while le, and his mood was much better. :) He was actually thinking of buying CNY clothes de, end up I'm the one who bought, and he bought nothing. Wahaha...
Just now went to play squash... My client did not come, despite I brought so many things for him. Cos his mum suddenly fell sick, so he is unable to cm and play today. Geez, heard it was quite serious... Hope his mum get well soon...
Then came the squash coach, who is an PruAdviser as well!!! Then my squash mates insisted me to play and learn from him. I think he is a full time squash instructor, and is a part time adviser la. Cos he seldom talk to them much, and is a grade A player of squash!!! I heard he had many students, and all are extremely well players. If any of you knows anything about squash, it has 8 grades. The lowest grade is H, followed by G, F, E, D, C, B, and A (highest). The grade are not by tests nor exams. Its by competition! None of my squash mates has the ability to be even a H player... Though I already feel that they are very well trained le. So you can imagine how good that coach is.
Indeed. I played 30mins non stop with my squash mates, but I'm still not exausted. But when the coach gave a little training for me just now, I nearly surrendered in less than 5mins! =.= Heng the time was up, and there are other players waiting for the court le, so we gotta get out from the court.
Haiz, just now I watched a fortune telling variety show, and it says that Peng Peng will be very tired this coming hours till end of tomolo, and that he will be busying up and down, entertaining friends and helping them this and that. Right after they finish saying it, he called at 12am just now and said that he is very tired, but his friends asked him to go Katong play dota... At this very hour!!! And he has to reach office at 930am tomolo (CNY eve)!!! Grrr... Why can't he be more firm of himself... He complained to me this afternoon saying that he is very very tired, and hope to jump into bed immediately. Can you imagine how tiring he is now at this very moment? *Heart broken, worry about his health*... :(
Just now went to play squash... My client did not come, despite I brought so many things for him. Cos his mum suddenly fell sick, so he is unable to cm and play today. Geez, heard it was quite serious... Hope his mum get well soon...
Then came the squash coach, who is an PruAdviser as well!!! Then my squash mates insisted me to play and learn from him. I think he is a full time squash instructor, and is a part time adviser la. Cos he seldom talk to them much, and is a grade A player of squash!!! I heard he had many students, and all are extremely well players. If any of you knows anything about squash, it has 8 grades. The lowest grade is H, followed by G, F, E, D, C, B, and A (highest). The grade are not by tests nor exams. Its by competition! None of my squash mates has the ability to be even a H player... Though I already feel that they are very well trained le. So you can imagine how good that coach is.
Indeed. I played 30mins non stop with my squash mates, but I'm still not exausted. But when the coach gave a little training for me just now, I nearly surrendered in less than 5mins! =.= Heng the time was up, and there are other players waiting for the court le, so we gotta get out from the court.
Haiz, just now I watched a fortune telling variety show, and it says that Peng Peng will be very tired this coming hours till end of tomolo, and that he will be busying up and down, entertaining friends and helping them this and that. Right after they finish saying it, he called at 12am just now and said that he is very tired, but his friends asked him to go Katong play dota... At this very hour!!! And he has to reach office at 930am tomolo (CNY eve)!!! Grrr... Why can't he be more firm of himself... He complained to me this afternoon saying that he is very very tired, and hope to jump into bed immediately. Can you imagine how tiring he is now at this very moment? *Heart broken, worry about his health*... :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home