Friday, February 15

Mood: =))

Happy Valentines' Day! How did your Valentines' day go? Hehe... I didn't buy anything for Peng Peng, neither did he buy anything for me, and we even met up only after 6.45pm... However, I'm still very happy la...

We ate Fish & Co right after we met up, just downstairs of his office. So we went in, inside was full of heart-shaped balloons! Actually the price was quite not worth it. $29.90++ per person! When we passed by Pizza Hut, a couple's hut delight meal yesterday was $30.90++ per couple!!! See the difference?
The above chocolates are the complementary gifts by Fish & Co lor. Small small only...

During our dinner, I mentioned things about flowers. Peng Peng seemed heck care of the topic. Then I said I wanted to take photo with him in front of the "LOVE" sign outside the Fish & Co. He said he will help me take when I posed there. I was rather sad when I heard those la. Then after seeing me sad, he does not wanna dissapoint me, so he agreed to take photo with me with the "LOVE" sign lor. Hehe...

And most importantly, he bought me a stalk of rose!!! I was so so so very de happy sia!!! Cos he told me long ago that he has never never bought any flowers to any girls in his life b4, not even for his gf, except once, to his ex, when his ex forced him to buy. But this time different... Is he initiate to buy for me de! Whahaha!!! *^-^*

I just received many announcements from all around my friends that they are getting married le. The guys proposed to the gals. So Chainee and Melvin, Rongguang n his gf, Terence and his gf, Angie and Xiao Bai, Peng Peng's collegue, and 2 other pairs of my friends (they say cannot say their name cos still a secret).

Hmm, marriage initially to me is a very sweet dream and which I've longed for it. But when I thought about it again, I really does not know how will I going to react if he suddenly proposes too. So I hope he better don't propose with me within this year la. Better next year or later. Heez...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home