Thursday, February 28

Mood: Sad, Angry, Dissapointed

Im very sad... My mum doesn't believe in me. I really have done nothing with him. My mind is open doesn't mean that I have done those and thats why I will think that way. I soumpa and swear to heaven that Ive done nothing. But who will believe me? My friends don't believe, except I think Yiting, Wenhao and Angeline. Others doubt me, which I can understand. I've always talked about this topic opening with bunch of boys or whatever, I think thats the reason why my parents think that way of me. So you all want me to bluff Alex that I'm bearing his child now in order for him to get married with me? How can that be? If that ever happens, he will be the first one breaking up with me, cos both of us know that its totally impossible!!! Do you understand???

And me and my squash friends were just friends. Or they were not even friends at all, cos we has never heart-to-heart talk at all. I have never never done anything wrong to Alex. But why my mum thinks that way of me? My squash friends has never used any money to ask me to do anything with them at all! They are rich uncles doesn't me a young lady like me with them has noting to talk about at all except for sex and money. Think what? I'm a prositute? How can my mum think like that of me???

Peng Peng where are you? I really need you badly now, but I scared that I will disturb you again... Hope you will call me soon. Feeling down to core... :"(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home