Mood: Normal
Bought a Braun Buffel bag for $369 today...
My mum asked me to acc her to buy some facial cleanser de. Then in the end she did not buy any, instead, she saw this BB bag and forced me to buy it (for myself la). Cos she said that my bag is quite worn off le, should get a new one. At first she say: "Buy! Must buy. Come, I buy for you." So I thought that she will pay for it.
Then I said (for the sake of politeness): "No need la. I pay for myself la."
And she replied: "Oh ok lor."
=.=
My mum asked me to acc her to buy some facial cleanser de. Then in the end she did not buy any, instead, she saw this BB bag and forced me to buy it (for myself la). Cos she said that my bag is quite worn off le, should get a new one. At first she say: "Buy! Must buy. Come, I buy for you." So I thought that she will pay for it.
Then I said (for the sake of politeness): "No need la. I pay for myself la."
And she replied: "Oh ok lor."
=.=

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home