Sunday, March 30

Mood: Normal

Hihi... How long have I not blogged le ah? Hmm, about a month right? Nearly ba... This month was really quite busy, due to the CPF closing date la... Thats why. These 3 months I have did an SPI more than what I did in total last year. Everyone was rushing for it, tats y I also do lor, with the help of PengPeng la... ^^

Taiwan election result was out last week. 马英九 got the throne la, my mum and dad were so happy. To me, I felt relieved too, cos I really think 谢长霆 cannot be a leader la. Majiam babarian litat. But hope 马英九 can really do his things well and don't break his promise like what the present president is doing la. The whole Taiwanese has really lost their hope already. Haiz, I everyday listen to my mum and dad discussing and talking about Taiwan politics until I abit fustrated le.

Strange eh? Own Singapore politics nothing to talk about ma, so talk abot other countries de lor. Talking about Taiwan, I might be going to Taiwan for holiday le leh... FREE!!! Not with JCO la... But with Peng Peng!!! And his cousin la... Hehe, so happy. So if I really hit the Taipei challenge, I might wanna get cash from Ivan? And save it for the Taiwan trip with Peng Peng lor.. Hehe!!!

But hor, no matter what, my dad emphasised to me that he do not wish me to go Taiwan 3 months before and after 1th of May 2008. Cos he says that 陈水扁 will definately do something for himself in order not to step down his position de. I asked my dad:"Really or not? What can he do?" My dad replied:"You will be suprised, He is willing to do ABOLUTELY ANYTHING in order to protect himself." So he say Taiwan will be very chaotic 3 months before and after 11th May. I don't know is this my dad's gimmick for not allowing me to go overseas la, or does he really think too much and complicate things too much le? Maybe it will be chaotic la, but not to the extend to be so dangerous ba...

Me and Peng Peng has gotten the appointment date for the Damai Grove le!!! Yeah! It will be on 11th Apr. We have chosen the most expensive unit in the housing project. Hopefully people will think that its expensive and will not book our prefered unit ba... *Fingers crossed* Wish us good luck k? ><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home