Mood: Low Morale
Haiz, y am I so unlucky these days? Maybe is I deserve it de la.
Yesteray did an e-sub with 2 of my prosepcts who were actually refferal. I meet them up at their house void deck, as they are husband and wife la. Then when the Prudential Way even started, my laptop went black out. The battery was full, but it has some problem. I think it is used to have a charger with it before it could operate??? So bobian, needa go up their house and use their supply...
Then just now the client who reffered the couples to me called me up, and said: "Hey, that day I asked you to transfer the Global Basics Fund to China-India Fund, but I just received this letter stating that it transfered my Global Properties Fund to China-India Fund!
Then I recalled, I thought he told me to transfer his properties fund, cos he mentioned that the Properties Fund was very jialat, keep dropping, and we shooked our head too? So I thought he strongly wants to transfer out the properties fund la... =.=
Then this afternoon went office told Ivan about my degree course thing... Haiz, we were both sad. :( Long story...
Yesteray did an e-sub with 2 of my prosepcts who were actually refferal. I meet them up at their house void deck, as they are husband and wife la. Then when the Prudential Way even started, my laptop went black out. The battery was full, but it has some problem. I think it is used to have a charger with it before it could operate??? So bobian, needa go up their house and use their supply...
Then just now the client who reffered the couples to me called me up, and said: "Hey, that day I asked you to transfer the Global Basics Fund to China-India Fund, but I just received this letter stating that it transfered my Global Properties Fund to China-India Fund!
Then I recalled, I thought he told me to transfer his properties fund, cos he mentioned that the Properties Fund was very jialat, keep dropping, and we shooked our head too? So I thought he strongly wants to transfer out the properties fund la... =.=
Then this afternoon went office told Ivan about my degree course thing... Haiz, we were both sad. :( Long story...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home