Thursday, March 6

Mood: Sad

Actually these days rather sad. Close more case also no use. Have not meet Peng Peng yet, so don't know if meet him also got use anot.

Haiz, that day went driving lesson, that teacher keep nagging and nagging non-stop, hai me cannot concentrate on the road, accidents nearly happen, then he nagged even more, and the vehicles on the road dint give way to me either, blah blah blah... Terrible lesson on that day.

Then today Ivan also say me during meeting, saying that I'm a senior liao, must have some decent production, cos he scared that I might become another (xxx)... I also understand where he come from la... But I also know that he does not know what I'm working on right now...

Haiz, should I take the full time course psychology degree at PATH or the part time one at SIM??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home