Monday, October 19

Re-Hi

Hi all! Just wanna let u know that this blog is alive!!! LOL, its not dead... For the past few weeks, I've learned some lessons via my friends...

Don't, don't, don't ever try to share your BGR love on two different persons! You will hurt both badly. If you sense that you are sinking into it soon, make a decision fast and immediately, tell the other party that you are sorry! If not, there will be terrible consequences...

Oh ya, secondly (though it has not happen YET, but I'm afraid soon), don't make use of another person in order to forget the other!!! You will hurt him/her eventually, too, and even more deeply than the earlier situation.

Haha... These few months I was too happy le. It was indescribable. It has been years since I had this kinda feelings. All the friends are together happily, and helping out one another unconditionally. Just had a wonderful outing with Sam and Daph yesterday. We went swimming, KTV, and nearly pool. Haha!!! Both of them are two good friends to be with. It seems that I wouldnt be afraid of anything anymore as long two of them are with me. We 3 just cant live without each other. Dear friends, I love you... ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home