Happy Birthday!
Dear friend, today is your birthday. I know I'm actually not the closest to you among our friends, and I know that it is weird for me to write these, but I just wanna say thank you for everything you did for me and Peng all these while. I have asked for your help too many times le, and I don't even have the face to type it out here.
I really do not know what I can give to you on your birthday, because we do not know what you really need. But seeing your situation, me and Peng had discussed long enough and trust me, we had really built up lots of courage to give you that present. I do not know what you may think about it, and I seriously do not know what others may think about me and Peng upon giving you this present. (So please don't tell anyone about it). Cos I know people may scold us, or hate us, or say we negative or whatever. But I don't wanna do politically right things or do politically right words. I've had enough of all these rubbishes. I just wanna do what is really really right, and not deceiving anyone else anymore. Seeing you putting so much effort in helping us in so many ways, I seriously wish that we could really do something meaningful for you, that will truly help you, something that is really useful to you, and not just those useless gifts that you receive already and will chuck it aside at de. Because you have done too many things for us, but I, as a friend (though we seldom talk), realised that I did not do anything for you throughout these years.
The gift was suggested when I asked Peng what do you need most. We discussed over the phone for quite awhile, and we initially thought that we are not able to provide anything at all. Suddenly, I thought of that idea. When I told Peng about what I wanted to do for you, he said: Huh, can la, but very tedious de leh... Then I replied him that whenever we need help, you have never complained a single word. Then he say: Ok lor.
Millions of words are not able to express my thanks for you, but I sincerely wish you a very Happy Birthday from the bottom of my heart.
I really do not know what I can give to you on your birthday, because we do not know what you really need. But seeing your situation, me and Peng had discussed long enough and trust me, we had really built up lots of courage to give you that present. I do not know what you may think about it, and I seriously do not know what others may think about me and Peng upon giving you this present. (So please don't tell anyone about it). Cos I know people may scold us, or hate us, or say we negative or whatever. But I don't wanna do politically right things or do politically right words. I've had enough of all these rubbishes. I just wanna do what is really really right, and not deceiving anyone else anymore. Seeing you putting so much effort in helping us in so many ways, I seriously wish that we could really do something meaningful for you, that will truly help you, something that is really useful to you, and not just those useless gifts that you receive already and will chuck it aside at de. Because you have done too many things for us, but I, as a friend (though we seldom talk), realised that I did not do anything for you throughout these years.
The gift was suggested when I asked Peng what do you need most. We discussed over the phone for quite awhile, and we initially thought that we are not able to provide anything at all. Suddenly, I thought of that idea. When I told Peng about what I wanted to do for you, he said: Huh, can la, but very tedious de leh... Then I replied him that whenever we need help, you have never complained a single word. Then he say: Ok lor.
Millions of words are not able to express my thanks for you, but I sincerely wish you a very Happy Birthday from the bottom of my heart.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home