Wednesday, November 19

Mood: Happy Birthday

Why you still don't wanna return my call? Isit you dun friend me anymore le? Am I so irritating or what? It will be you birthday soon. I know that you will be very busy on your birthday due to your work, but I just wanna have dinner with you tonight, but you did not even wanna return my call for the whole day... I understand that you must have your difficulties. It might be your work, it might be your friends. But please, just let me know and give me an answer, and I will leave you alone.

This morning I called the Birkenstock headquarters to ask if they still have any stock for your size, and will I be able to get a cheaper price if I head down personally to the factory outlet. Unfortunately, the headquarters do not have any factory outlet, and they do not give discounts for the consumers. So that guy helped me asked the other outlets, and he finally get bk to me that there is still one pair left at the Wheelock's Place. This evening, I went down to Wheelock's Place, wanting to buy the pair of slippers for you as birthday gift. But I really do not know whether you will be meeting me anot. What if I buy le but you are not meeting me? So I practically sat outside the Birkenstock to wait for your return call for 2 long hours!!! In the end, I decided not to wait for you anymore le. And I'm not buying it for you le.

Despite of all these, you might not know that you are indeed a very special friend in my heart (not because you might be a gay), its because you are the only person (except Peng Peng lah) who knows all my true feelings towards the rest of the people around me, and is someone who will just keep silent and allow me to vent all my anger and unhappiness within me everytime when I needed to. I know most of the time I come to look for you instead of my other friends, probably its because they have their very own partners to look after to, and I do not want to disturb them.

Also, its mainly because you don't talk much. My other buddies talks alot. They interrupts, without letting me finish my words, the comments they give are so much more than what I have complained, they even assumes that they know so much about me, that they want to enlighten me immediately even before I finish my story. But all I want is just a listening ear, I do not want to get any feedback... Thus, you are still the friend who knows me the most.

Just to let you know, your silenceness and quietness sometimes really makes me worry. I do not know what you are thinking, and whether you are unhappy anot. I know that you usually don't express yourself very much, and seldom let others know what you are feeling. This is where I feel that I'm a failure as being a friend. What I could only do everytime is to talk to you, tell you things happening around me, and make you smile as much as I could (or maybe these are already my habit).

Sometimes I feel myself indeed very irritating towards you, sometimes ridiculous, and sometimes embarrassing. But you would always maintain your graciousness towards me, indirectly protecting me against harm (yeah, I know, though you do not always show), and seeing you smile would just put my mind at ease. I hope that I am also a person who is able to brighten up your day in one way or another. In fact, simply knowing that you are always there for me already makes my day. :)

第一次见面看你不太顺眼
谁知道后来关系那么密切
我们一个像夏天一个像秋天
却总能把冬天变成了春天

你拖我离开一场爱的风雪
我背你逃出一次梦的断裂
遇见一个人然后生命全改变
原来不是恋爱才有的情节

如果不是你 我不会相信
朋友比情人还死心塌地
就算我忙恋爱 把你冷冻结冰
你也不会恨我 只是骂我几句

如果不是你 我不会确定
朋友比情人更懂得倾听
我的弦外之音 我的有口无心
我离不开 Darling 更离不开你

你了解我所有得意的东西
才常泼我冷水怕我忘形
你知道我所有丢脸的事情
却为我的美好形象保密

Dear friend,

Wishing you a Happy Birthday~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home